Do you ever feel like you’ve tried everything and still you can’t keep your grass green? Is your grass suffering from the hot weather? We might have a solution for you.
We at Niko’s Gardening have noticed that this year’s hot summer is drying out a lot of the grass for our customers. While we encourage you to continue to maintain your lawn with regular watering, fertilizing, and aeration, we decided that we need to find a solution for our customers. We searched high and low and found an amazing solution for those who just cant seem to win the battle with the heat, or need a quick fix to their lawn. Our solution is Lawn Painting! Golf courses and stadiums have been doing it for years so why not use it for residential and commercial properties too.
This service is fantastic for customers that are either:
- selling their house;
- have an investment property for sale;
- have a function in their back yard; or
- just want a green lawn
The product we use:
- does not have hazardous chemicals, heavy metals or other inert ingredients harmful to plant life, turf, humans or pets. It is safe to use around children and pets!
- Once the Lawn Paint dries it will not run, rub off on shoes, clothes or pets after it rains or the lawn is watered or the grass is wet with dew.
- It dries to the touch in about 10-45 minutes depending on the weather. And it can last between 2 weeks and 6 months depending on a multitude of factors including: weather, new growth, type of grass, mowing, condition of grass, etc. In most cases the product will last 3 months if not longer.
Contact us for more details!